Friday, June 12, 2009

day 4;stillFailing

SoOoO yesterday was an active rest day. I love DOMS.
I had my interview @ the mall.. The thing I like about group interviews are they're very good learning experiences.. 90% chance that I won't get the job we were all applying for, because 4/5 of the people there sounded a lot smarter and cooler than I did BUT now I have all their smart/cool answers to commonly asked interview questions, so I think we know who the real winner is here.

Operation Angelina Jolie is still inder control. Yesterday was a write off, I really was sore.
Today has been alright, except I'm coming to realize that I REALLY need to get focused of the whole "life plan" thing. We all know I'm not big on making plans, but sooner than later I'm either going to a) Go Crazy or b) Die of complete Boredom... or even better? A combination of both!!

I didn't write yesterday because the only internet connection I had was bluetooth, through my phone - and someone brought to my attention that it could get pricey, soooo after losing 2 cheap poker tournys, and doing some much needed downloading, I got off as quickly as possible - and had no time to update bloggy! my bad.

Tonight is the big game 7.. hope to HELL Detroit chokes!! GO PENS (I'm not a fan, just for tonight because I'm completely anti-redwings)


I'll get a bit of a workout in tonight, but probably not enough...Still working on the whole dedication thing... but I ammmm determined.Tomorrow it's back to the track. I swear.
xX

No comments:

Post a Comment