Wednesday, June 10, 2009

day2;redundancy

Redundancy: the state of being redundant[dictionary.com] HMM who would have thought?
Redundancy: repetition,routine,overlapping,relationships ...my LIFE

I did good today..when we're talking about the whole fitness thing at least. I ate like a pro! Wheat cereal for breaky, meal replacement for lunch (puke), apple for a snack, protein shake post-workout, and a noice porkchop dinner ( I guess dinner could have been a wee bit healthier but whatev's give me sommme credit! )
I did a nice delt. workout today, and then T&I worked the track like champs. Running is hard to get back into when you haven't stuck to it for a while.. so running 2laps non-stop was good, then we walked 1lap, and ran another 2 and so on. HOWEVER, I drank far too much water today (which is usually a good thing) needless to say we had to make a quick sprint over to the arena, I'm sure you can guess why.
Then it was hammer time. A few planks/side planks (seconds feel like hours when you're planking) 2 sets of pushups, 50 crunches, and some oblique work that could have used a little more enthusiasm.
I was furrrrious[jealous] with some douchebag [amazing endurance runner] because he was running the track like he was preparing for a marathon... I was litterally swearing at him under my breath, like okay buddy 96laps without slowing down is impressive, we frickin get it already...showoff... I wish I had a tad more endurance, mostly so it would stop feeling like I'm about to have an athsma attack after a few laps....practise makes perfect I presume.

so anyways... my new 'you can't do it' goal? A fitness level equivalent or close to that of Angelia Jolie as Laura Croft in Tomb Raider.
<--- So you can't really see the definition, but believe that it is there... I mean you have to be preTTy strong to fight off robots, and crazy people who are looking to end your life WHILE jumping through the air and hanging from the ceiling. It's a bit of a long shot, but I'm up for the challenge. The more people that tell me "you can't do it" the harder I'll push myself. I figure it will only take a few months of insanely intense cardio, a LOT of toning, probably some yoga, and a mega boob job...kidding, I'm sooo not into that (another day another rant)

Anyways, that's my ideal body goal and I'm sticking to it. One day... you'll see. Definitely not today, and certainly not tomorrow... but one day :)

Other than fantastic hours of fitness, the day was pretty shitty. I've been confused about a lot of things lately, and I don't have enough of an attention span to stick with things that confuse me or hurt my head... I'm so quick to toss something to the curb if it's making me feel crappy, but I need to grow up and deal with things. The GIANT thing that bugs me about people, is definitely technology, it's incredibly easy to stalk people without meaning to, like if you message someone on facebook, and they don't write back... but it says on your 'facebook feed' that they 'wrote on so and so's wall 4 minutes ago' .. you get a little suspicious... Don't avoid me, I know all the excuses...thats my gig.
People have much different backgrounds, and pasts...and I really need to realize that... I am a super overanalyzer, and take way too much to heart... I need to cut it out. Some people have lives, thats understandable, and I guess acceptable.... Maybe I just need a hobby... thank god for blogging.

xX




No comments:

Post a Comment