Wednesday, August 26, 2009

scare the kids...

So I have a 7 year old niece, and I sometimes find myself being forced to watch kids shows. I came close to shitting my pants when I saw some of the characters on these new shows... creepy man... anyways it brought me to think of how contradicting everything is when it comes to teaching kids good vS. evil...or something like that...especially when I was a kid...

Some [very few, but extreme] Examples:

Dinosaurs:

When we are kids we learn:
BJ, Baby-Bop&the ever popular Barney: "when he's tall he's what we call a dinosaur sensation"... these friendly dinosaurs teaches us everything we need to know about sharing, caring, treating people equally, loving eachother, and cleaning up after ourselves...
Dino: The Flinstones friendly family pet... rub his belly& play fetch... no big deal...
Dudley the Dragon: "Laughin' or sining' or playin' a game, if you're lookin' for adventure call out his name" this guy makes flying happen...

So... hanging out with dinosaurs is not only educational, loving, entertaining, and full of adventure... but they're all cute, cuddley and magic ... why the hell wouldn't you want to hang out with a dinosaur?
As we grow up we learn:
These guys were nothing short of fking psychopaths... your dumb life wouldn't have a chance next to even the smallest of these crazy reptiles. They ran around the earth killing eachother for fun, bringing a whole new meaning to survival of the fittest. They'd tear you to shreds if they found you in their territory[and they would eventually find you no matter where you tried to hide...even you survivorMan] I dare you to go back in time and jump on a dinosaurs back& ask for a free ride, or toss him a bone to fetch.

Dolls:
When we are kids we learn:
Cabbage patch kids, Baby-so-real, Oopsy-daisey doll etc.: These fantastic minature plastic humans are perfect companions! They will keep you company when you're alone, give your life a sense of meaning, and even subconciously prepare young children for the delight/terror of parenthood in the future...


As we grown up we learn:
WTF were are parents thinking giving us these crazy things? Personally, as a child I was never fooled by these freaky human-like "toys" I saw right through their painted cheeks and glass eyes [always staring at you all wide-eyed]... other kids needed proof though I think this picture about sums it up:

Every movie I have ever seen involving any sort of doll, was about dolls murdering people... sure a lot of them spared their true owners life - but would you really be willing to take that risk? NOT me buddy.
After seeing movies such as "Chucky", and "Dolls" I was pissed off at my Mom for even trying to give me one of these blood thirsty mini-convicts. Don't even get me started on the people that collect those creepy looking china dolls that just stare through you all the time.

THEN THERE IS THE OH SO POPULAR
Clowns: FML
I'm not even going to bother dividing this one into "When we're young... and As we get older" I'm just going to flat out say it:
Why on EARTH would a loving parent EVER invite one of these crazy assholes to their kids birthday party? Did you want to tramatize your child for the rest of their god-forsaken lives? Clowns have never been appealing to anybody... and if you're sitting their thinking to yourself "Hey, I really like clowns" then I'm willing to BET that you've commited at least 3 crimes in your life... put even the best-looking of humans in a clown suit and they're sure to frighten even themselves.
As if the idea of a clown isn't scary enough to begin with... they paint their faces all sad, or surprised - common - you're trying to be FUNNY aren't you... I mean isn't that the whole idea? Paint on a fking happy face, and you'll see a kid smile instead of run away for once in your sick freaky clown life.... clowns scare the ever-lasting shit out of me so I don't want to talk about them anymore... here's a visual.



Why so Serious? cause..

THAT SHIT IS NOT FUNNY...IT'S SCARY MAN





SO as if growing up isn't hard enough already ... parents AND the media are teaching us to love these things when in reality they are all crazy-psycho-killers.... who can we BELIEVE in this world? I didn't even discuss Disneys point of view... I'll save THAT for another day... for now I'm just trying to forgive my parents for what they've done. It's awfully hard to sleep in this room with my cabbage patch doll, barney action figure& clown wallpaper.

//x


No comments:

Post a Comment