Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Almighty Sharpie...

Sharpie markers are incredibly under-rated.
I can't even begin to explain how important these marker-pens are to me.. I sincerely wish, from the bottom of my heart, that I had an unlimited supply of them. I use these things for everything...

art, love letters, graffiti, school work, vandalizing things, fake tattoos/facial hair, signing autographs, sniffing, writing on people when they fall asleep, touching up paint/colour on such things as: walls, cars, paintings, moldy food, movie/dvd covers, children, floor tiles etc. I'm usually never without at least one sharpie maker(preferably black)

Recently I've been feeling as though there is something missing in my life, and today - after searching high and low, near and far I realized...the part of me that is missing, is my black sharpie marker :(
Please don't be fooled by the fking shoupie....:
The Sharpie is bottom/left... The Shoupie is top/right..... could YOU tell the difference?
small mistake, big consequences
I have a lot more to say, but I'm getting too worked up... so just check out this page if you need more info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharpie_(marker)
and I suggest you do...

No comments:

Post a Comment