Tuesday, June 16, 2009

day7; backonTrack

My life has been in shambles the past week or more. But I think I'm back on track.Thank fuck...and all of my amazing friends for keeping me sane.
Today was a good day, I got a few more resumes out. Ate real good (except for the meatloaf at dinner shinanigan but we won't go there) AND had a fantastic workout with T. We've decided to push limits and go at least one lap further every night that we run. SO today we walked 1 lap, ran 2, walked 1, ran 3 and walked another. Endurance isn't my thing, I'm more into spriting... so though 3 laps non-stop may not sound like a whole lot.. It is to a sprinter, and when you push past lap 2 and decide to go for that 3rd the feeling is absolutely amazing. There were some boys on the track and we managed to keep pace with them, which is also a fantastic feeling.
Got a tonne of core work in as well, T brought her yoga balls, and mats - it's good to have a workout buddy, because you get to catch up as you work out and it makes things a lot more fun. That's everyones tip of the day... everything's better with a buddy.....everything.

Despite the whole 'fitness' gig going fantastic, there's still a lot that I need to figure out.
Step 1: Mission Fitness is in effect. so now it's time to look further into..
Step 2: JOB SEARCH ... I keep telling myself that I have put out a lot of resumes, but I've come to the conclusion that I'm either not putting them in the right places, or I don't have a very good resume. So I guess I'll have to work on that. I really need to start going to bed earlier so that I can wake up early... but I can never seem to sleep! I wish there was a way to shut off my brain, so it would stop thinking about all the craziness in life. This week's pretty busy, hopefully that will allow me to stay sane.

I'm currently watching 'employee of the month' which makes me think MAYBE I'll
work at a grocery store, looks like a promising career.
theres a moth on my computer.I don't like dealing with that sort of thing.its attracted to the light. I have to go. xX

No comments:

Post a Comment